Yaw Agyeman provides research program coordination and oversight for the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) Strategic Programs Office (SPO). He develops, designs, and executes program plans, schedules and deliverables for the assessment and evaluation of EERE programs, including planning, managing and performing program evaluations as well as a wide range of complex analyses, reports and communications for diverse constituencies.
- Oversee project planning: monitor work of program management staff, evaluate scope of work, as well as identify coordination issues relevant to EERE evaluation portfolios.
- Prepare Requests for Proposal (RFP) and procurement of contractors to implement LBL-managed evaluation studies.
- Provide project management and technical support and oversight, management of contractors conducting commissioned studies, facilitate access to information, and prepare project progress reports.
- Manage evaluation report drafts and work with copy-editors to oversee the publication of final reports.
- Provide technical assistance to program managers and develop/review draft deliverables.
- Oversee preparation and update of biennial reports for publication.
- Provide support for internal and external ad hoc evaluation-related communications, periodically prepare materials for, and attend meetings and workshops.
- Prepare quick turn-around analysis, findings, and recommendations in response to inquiries from senior management.
- Participate in cross-cutting studies and update program evaluation databases.