- Development of Polymer/Ceramic Composite Solid Electrolytes for High Density Li-Ion, Li-S, and S-Si Batteries.
- Development and electrochemical study of highly acidic flurosulfonyl imide based electrolytes and additives for battery applications.
- Synthesis of highly acidic imide based polymer electrolyte membranes for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell.
- Development of a metal-organic framework for sensitive and non-enzymatic detection of glucose and hydrogen peroxide.
- 2022~ Post-Doctoral Fellow, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Project Name: Development of Polymer/materials for High Energy Density Electric Storage Applications. Working with Dr. Gao Liu (Applied Energy Group)
- 2020-2021 Post-Doctoral Fellow, University Grenoble Alpes (UGA), LEPMI, CNRS, France, Project Name: Development of Single Ion Conducting Polymer/Ceramic Composite Solid Electrolytes for High Density Li-Ion Batteries Project founder: Prof. Jean-Marie Tarascon (RS2E), Worked with Prof. Cristina Iojoiu and Prof. Fannie Alloin
- 2016–2018 Research Assistant, Konkuk University, South Korea
Journal and Editorial Board Memberships
Membranes, MDPI, Topic Editor
Membranes, MDPI, Guest Editor