Scientist Peter Therkelson organized a recent visit by the Association of Energy Service Providers (AESP) to the Energy Technologies Area at Berkeley Lab.
AESP leaders Patsy Dugger from CB& and Karen Maos from Navigant also facilitated the visit.
Seven LBNL speakers gave presentations, and the group enjoyed FLEXLAB® tours.
Approximately 25 attendees from AESP, representing 15 organizations, were at the May visit.
- Cindy Regnier, Executive Manager, FLEXLAB®
- Dale Sartor, Staff Scientist/Engineer, High Tech and Industrial Systems
- Scott Young, Senior Scientific Engineering Associate, Energy Efficiency Standards
- Arian Aghajanzadeh, Scientific Engineering Associate, High Tech and Industrial Systems
- Paul Mathew, Department Head, Whole Building Systems
- Samir Touzani, Senior Scientific Engineering Associate, Whole Building Systems
- Carolyn Szum, Program Manager, International Energy Analysis